Design and implementation of health economics studies (clinical trials, real-life studies, modelling) and budget impact analyses
Medconsult’s expertise covers:
- Studies to assess the efficiency of your health technology in comparison with the current one (cost/effectiveness and cost/utility studies) based on various methodologies: clinical trials, studies on real-life data, modelling…
- Budget impact analyses to assess the financial impact for a French Payer (French public insurance system, hospitals, private insurance companies) of the reimbursement and the dissemination of your technology. These analyses are mainly based on simulation/modelling studies.
For both kind of studies, Medconsult identifies the economic issues and hypotheses of the study, ensures the methodological design of the study (from the literature review to the drafting of the protocol, but also the development of research tools: patient notebooks, cost data collection grids, database query forms), the implementation and follow-up of your study (monitoring of data collection, supervision of statistical analyses, interpretation of results).
These studies may be financed by the Ministry of health (research projects: PHRC, PRME), temporary fundings (innovation funding, early coverage) or industrial or private funding.
More activities on Health economics activities
For all health products
- Single-use, capital equipment, implantable…
- Diagnostic, prognostic, or therapeutic
- In-vitro diagnostic devices
- Connected devices, digital therapeutics